How to prevent Coronavirus (COVID-19) from spreading:
There are simple things we can all do to help stop viruses like coronavirus spreading:
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately
- wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
Good infection control is the single most important thing we can all do in order to slow down transmission of the COVID-19 virus. These are simple things we can all do to reduce the risk of respiratory and other infections, such as seasonal colds and flu.
- Link to NHS information – the first port of call for the public
- Link to the latest Government information and advice
- Link to Great Bentley Community Support Group GBSupport for local help & support
Click ‘News’ tab to see messages and links regarding Community Support, Health, Business Support, messages from ECC, TDC, TCVS and other organisations